Wednesday 27 November 2013

TV News - The Week in Promos

Agents of Shield

We are coming up to the mid season finale in the hit and miss Marvel's Agents of Shield and things are looking a little dramatic.  It looks like (finally) in 'The Bridge' we are actually going to be seeing some superhero action, something this series has been sorely missing in my opinion.



The Originals

I have to admit that I have not started watching this yet.  I am not the biggest Vampire Diaries fan but without the irritating Elena I might actually like this so I should probably get round to starting it.  For those that are watching, here is a new promo for Reigning Pain in New Orleans.





Almost Human

I cannot wait to watch this one but it currently doesn't have an air date in the UK.  For those of you who are lucky enough to be able to watch there here is the promo for episode 4, The Bends.



By Kate Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!