Monday 13 January 2014

Beauty & the Beast



Currently one of the television shows I’m watching is Beauty and The Beast. Now for those of you whom have never heard of it here’s the synopsis taken from the CW website.
        
Detective Catherine Chandler shaken to the core over the fact that everything she thought she knew about her life has been a lie, is determined to get answers to the secrets that have been revealed about her family. Cat must also try to navigate her evolving relationship with handsome doctor Vincent Keller, who struggles with becoming a terrifying beast when he is enraged, unable to control his super-strength and heightened senses. Cat and Vincent continue to grapple with the desire to be a normal couple while trying to keep a low profile in order to stay one step ahead of the mysterious organization known as Muirfield, now on the hunt for both of them.

When I first started the show I had actually just put something on to make me tired but from the first scene I found myself wanting to give it a chance. That night instead of going to bed I watched 4-5 episodes in a row on Netflix. Then continued to watch them each day that passed.

Beauty & The Beast is full action and romance and even suspense. Every episode held my attention but I still didn’t know exactly how I felt about it  sometimes I wanted to slap Cat and I caught myself slowly falling in love with Vincent  (sshhh don’t tell anyone). When I saw I was reacting to the show I knew I was hooked and there was no turning back for me.

They definitely knew what they were doing when they wrote the ending to season one. I immediately searched to see what channel it came on, what days and at what time. Lucky for me I started late so season 2 had already started and let me tell you the second season did NOT disappoint. Except the fact that it is currently on it’s mid-season break L. But no worries Beauty and The Beast will return Monday January 13th (in the US).  So for all of you who need to catch up I suggest you get on it because you don’t have much time and if you’re like me this is a series you don’t want to miss.

Another thing I love about the show is the music soundtrack. I don’t think I’ve ever loved every song they have played in a series but so far I find myself trying to look up every song once the episode is over.

Once the second season resumes I’ll keep you up to date on my thoughts on each episode.

So if you’re looking for new show to watch that has paranormal aspects to it give Beauty and The Beast a try and let me know what you think.

Until next time this is Kanettra –Signing off ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!