Tuesday 8 April 2014

Godzilla extended trailer



Godzilla promotion is coming think and fast and the latest peek we have at the monster movie is this extended trailer.  The message in this is pretty simply.  Godzilla arrives, destroys everything.  The trailer is pretty good and is a nice combination of some bits we have already seen and a few new bits.  I Found the part with the dog a little tense, it was like Independence Day all over again.  I will have to fight the urge to hysterically scream 'Run, run!' when watching this when it is released in cinemas.




Will you be rushing to see this when it is released in May or giving it a miss? Let me know in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I love Godzilla movies! I even liked the 90's Godzilla movie that ever seems to dislike. After my intense disappointment with Pacific Rim I am looking forward to this movie. Hopefully it lives up to expectations =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!