Tuesday 8 April 2014

New TMHT Posters and some general feels

Out of all the big blockbuster movies coming out soon the one I am least looking forward to is Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles.   This is not because I have a problem with heroes in a half shell.  Growing up TMHT was my absolute obsession.  It was the first movie I went to see at the cinema and I was the only girl in my school carrying around a blue TMHT lunch box.  I am also not against a new adaption, I welcome one, I want kids to have the some love for it I did when I was little.  What I have a problem with is Michael Bay being involved.  Don't get me wrong the guy makes fab looking movies that are heavy on the action and fun but they lack depth and depth is something I really want a little of in TMHT.  I tried to remain optimistic but after seeing the first trailer my optimism has fallen out from under me.  I was extremely underwhelmed.

I just need Michael Bay to step away from my childhood.  First Transformers now Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles.  If he turns his eyes to Sharky and George next then, well, I will just have to leave the planet.

Here are the new and moody posters:



Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles will be released in the UK on 17th October.  Will you be going to see it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!